Spec Ops: The Line Demo

According to twitter a demo is out tomorrow on 360 and PS3.

2K Games 2KGames

Want to play Spec Ops: The Line? The demo will be available on Xbox 360 and PS3 tomorrow! Sandstorm-ruined Dubai awaits.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 33 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nice, I was hoping that there would be a demo for this to help me decide if its a purchase or rental. Thanks for posting.

Sweet, I do love a demo, you learn so much about the game,  thx op. Not only a demo but I ain't got to wait a month to play it.

Having played the full thing............................... its not a grey brown military shooter. Its a brown brown lighter brown military shooter. Basically take everything non present age military and fun from Gears of war and then give it a mask of COD to wear and that's what from seeing and playing for all of 30 seconds on this game I was thinking.

I kinda lost interest when they ditched the coop....

Might give it a whirl. I love brown.

[quote user="MetalGearFloppy"]

I kinda lost interest when they ditched the coop....

[/quote]

They did?

Just shows you how I lost touched with this game! What I heard about the game and it's characters I would have thought co-op would have been it's strongest point.

Thanks for letting us know about the demo, let's see if it shall remain or be removed from my pre-orders.

It's on the Marketplace now folks.

1.45 GB

Just played through the demo.

As third person shooters go, it's not bad, I've played worse but just feels like I've played this type of game so many times ( Well I have lol )

Even though I quite like the setting of the game, in Dubai after a major sandstorm but other than that it seems the usual, go in, shoot and blow people up, rescue someone blah blah ...

After finding out the co-op has now been dropped it might be a game for renting at some point but it has now come off of my Shopto pre-order list.

I was in the mp Beta for this absolutely ages ago and it was awful. They've had plenty of time to make changes though - is the demo just sp ?

[quote user="GULLEN"]

I was in the mp Beta for this absolutely ages ago and it was awful. They've had plenty of time to make changes though - is the demo just sp ?

[/quote]

Yep just SP mate.