Spartacus Legends

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-07-12-arena-battler-spartacus-legends-announced - Big fan of the tv show, so this is good news for me. Not sure if it's a full retail release or live title ( I suspect the latter ), but one things for sure - there will be blood : )

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 15 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Like others have said, The TV show was fantastic, hope the game turns out the same way :)

I had tears in my eyes watching his downfall :( and even more tears in the last episode haha. Really got to me. I'm sure if they do a Caesar spin off Crassus will feature too! He was a good character.

Blood and Sand has just started again so I reckon they will just run through all the seasons back to back, works for me!  A spin off would be great Caesar was good but Crassus was the ultimate badass!

Love the TV show hope it turns out well.

[quote user="Fenbops"]

The finale was epic! Didnt disappoint at all. I would like a spin off too especially with Caesar. Even tho he was a baddie he was kind of likeable.

[/quote]The finale was one of the best pieces of television i've ever seen - also there's a rumor STARZ are working on a Caesar spin-off, hopefully it turns out to be true.

Missing my Spartacus fix on a monday already - hopefully the game will ease the pain a little bit

The finale was epic! Didnt disappoint at all. I would like a spin off too especially with Caesar. Even tho he was a baddie he was kind of likeable.

The finale was fantastic, im hoping for a spin off series featuring Crassus and Caeser!

The show is one of the best modern series I've ever seen on tv, far from a poor mans Rome. It's brutal and brilliant in it's own right. Once I heard this game was free to play I lost interest.

The show is a poor man's "Rome" but it's watcheable and amusing.

Worrying gaming model though.

"Free to play with optional paid for weapons"?

That just describes almost any EA game and there's a reason I don't throw my money at them.

We'll have to see what the final product is like before making final judgement but I'd recommend people be cautious.

Az

Why does this game have no exposure??  The xbox dashboard has this game coming out in May??