Sound Stopped WORKING

ok so i got picture, but no sound its a new 360 and was working perfect for past 20 days.  it was never moved or touched and then today all but the sound works.  only on hdmi.  sound works fine every other way.     i cant find any info on how to fix it.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 29 Applies to:

I have had the same problem every now and then myself for HDMI. When this happens i just:

(1.) turn off the TV and turn it back on and the sound is usually back.

(2.) If not then i do have to usually turn off the System after being able to save of course lol, followed by turning the Xbox back on and than it works fine.

I believe and i could be wrong so don't quote me on this but every now and then something seems to like messing up and causes the sound to just go out and it needs a helpful boost to start working again. If either of these options i gave you does not happen to work then i am sorry, but at that point i would actually call Microsoft to see what they have to say about the issue and any possible solutions or you could contact XboxSupport@ on Twitter if you have an account on there. Good luck with getting your sound back up and running.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

same

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.