sound only left

hello, i've had my xbox 360 and live for a couple years now and i've just recently realized that one of the speakers isn't playing sound out of my tv anymore, my brother let me try his headset that plugs straight to the red and white wires and it still didn't work i've tried using his wire also for it and it still wasn't working so i tried another tv and same thing, could something have possibly shorted or could the plug itself in the back of the xbox be broken or maybe is it a setting im overlooking, my xbox doesn't have a mono setting either. i play alot of fps games and like to hear everything around me. if you can help me please do :D

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Sounds like you need a New component av cable which can be bought at a local retailer such as Gamestop. Also you could try to see if a freind will let you borow their av cable to see if that fixs the problem. if it does not then call xbox support. If it works with your freinds cable then go buy a new one

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

i've tried 2 other tv's and 2 other av cables and still nothing looks like imma have to call tech support D:

Sorry this didn't help.

Yep sounds lke a internal error....sorry dude.....

Sorry this didn't help.