Soul Reaver - Legacy of Kain

Anyone remember this amazing game?? I wonder if it will ever come back? I loved it!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 53 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="ace3728"]

Anyone remember this amazing game?? I wonder if it will ever come back? I loved it!!

[/quote]

Never heard of it. All I know for sure is it's not an Xbox One game. :P

No very true, it's an old PC game - it was brilliant!

Soul reaver was also on the playstation, but i never really liked it. A HD version of Vice city would be cool. I was born in the 70s and the eighties music was my era. So that game just made me play and play.

-

The closest you are going to get to a new Legacy of Kain game at the moment is Nosgoth on the PC.

I had soul reaver on the Dreamcast.

It was an awesome game for sure.

Loved the series,  i actually read that there was a new kain game or a ga,me made by them in the works a few months back

Had that game for the PS1 and loved it...my brother just recently downloaded it on his PS3 for some nostalgia(along with Loaded) sadly i haven't owned one of these games from the franchise since the Dreamcast game. For anyone interested their is a Raziel and Kain playable pack for the Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light game...might be worth checking out.

Great game. I owned it on the Sega Dreamcast.

i remember blood omen 2 on the original xbox. it was pretty awesome. i'd love to see the series come back. also a jade empire 2 would be amazing