Sort these forums out!

Hi all,would love to stay and chat but unfortunately this site will not allow me to post,that's besides the painful dial up loading times.

I've tried clearing cookies,etc,still no joy.Oh well,i'll check back in a year or so,things may be working then!

Hope you get your pony,sparkle.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Rudemod 69"]Hope you get your pony,sparkle.[/quote]

i hope i get my pony too!

It sure looks like we're still in the beta in my opinion. Nearly 2+ months and counting...

the mods can't find us hehehe

[quote user="gooslaps goop"]

[/quote]

unless it's to remove our picture sigs.

"We are investigating most of the common issues and are still working away. Will have a little news to share later today."

http://twitter.com/#!/DMZilla/status/89290807500214272

Hey Rude! Which browser are you using? I'm using an old version of Firefox (3.0.19) You should find it with a quick Google search (Only because the theme I'm using isn't compatible with newer versions) - And it seems to be working fine. Though,  that doesn't exactly stop these forums from being a heap of shite!

When I grow up, I want to be like DMZilla. I've always dreamt of making shite decisions.

[quote user="gooslaps goop"]

[/quote]

They can find us.

Most of them just can't get the "Moderator Features" to work when they try to MOD and they would rather die than admit they're still on IE 6.

Az

[quote user="makinmagic3"]

"We are investigating most of the common issues and are still working away. Will have a little news to share later today."

http://twitter.com/#!/DMZilla/status/89290807500214272

[/quote]The most common issues were there in the beta, so they've had over two months to investigate and share news.

To say I am sceptical would be an understatement.

Lets hope the team whom done this have been hacking mobile phone voicemails and get shut down....

[quote user="SONIC SCREAM 07"]

It sure looks like we're still in the beta in my opinion. Nearly 2+ months and counting...

[/quote]

When did you become an Ambassador?

EDIT: Philip1979 and voteDC have got the badge too.  Which begs the question, where's mine?