Sorry, Xbox LIVE profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later. 8007065B

Region:

USA, CA

Modem brand & model number: 
Router brand & model number: 
Dell, Netgear, Rev:15

Adapter, Balack/White:

White Wireless 360 Adapter

Things you have tried: 
- Dowloading it several times    - changing password    - wainting 24 hours to sign again 

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown:
- Unkown 

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT?
- not an immidiate concern, but my nat type is moderate, if that can be fixed easily, then lovely 

Any Error Codes you encounter: 

- 8007065B

Comments/Scenerio: 

My problem, is that since April 14, 2013 ~4pm, I have not been able to sign into Xbox LIVE. At first I thought it was the silly password, confirm with a new email address that happened a while ago again. But that wasn't it, and I changed my password anyways. Also the error messege was roughly can't sign in with that account, try recovering it. So then I tried recovering it a couple times. The new error messege was, "..profiles can't be downloaded right now..." After a couple times of trying my profile dissappeared. I decided to wait 24 hours before I did anything again or calling in for help, just incase it was only a machine/electronic problem/temporary restriction and needed some time to reset. But here I am, trying to download my profile again and the error messege reoccurs; "Sorry, Xbox LIVE profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later. 8007065B". I do not want to do anything unless I am given instruction to do so, because I am afraid of losing my profile permently. Also, I have a month left of gold, and I really want to have this resolved as soon as possible, please.

Please help, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You

Annihilator093, Juan

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 26 Applies to:

Just performed a Google search with your error code, and it leads to this article:

support.xbox.com/.../error-code-8007065b

Have you changed your gamertag in that time? In case someone has tried to hijack your account, I would suggest contacting Xbox Support as soon as possible, as a precaution. Phone numbers can be found here: forums.xbox.com/.../879442.aspx

It's also to be noted that on Saturday 13th April, there were some major issues at Microsoft's end that brought the Live service to a halt for a few hours. More info on that can be found here:

forums.xbox.com/.../2523606.aspx

Just an FYI, that you can re-download your profile from the network at any time, given you know all the relevant information associated with your account.

Hope this helps!

L

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The issue has been resolved. Although I did not recieve any response from xbox. I wouldn't doubt it, if someone fixed it and just forgot to reply. Or maybe it was jus time. In my case about 26 hours. Either way, thank you to whoever helped and thank you to the teams who try to resolve issues asap.

Thank You Thank You Thank You.

annihilator093, Juan

Sorry this didn't help.

Thank You for the information pawncrackers.

Sorry this didn't help.

Anytime! :)

L

Sorry this didn't help.