Sorry to ask again, but i am not sure whether lovefilm is playing up

HI, my problem is as follows, i signed up for lovefilm, as some may know from yesterdays post, and i was advised that it usually takes the next day to post, and not very long to at least tell me the items are awaiting despatch. so this is the email i sent to them

Hi, i have just paid and signed up for a love film account, and i added about 11 games to my list, (my package allows two per time). alot of people say that , including your website, it takes over a day to dispatch, mine does not even have the awaiting despatch text next to them, yet when i clicked rent, it didnt say RESERVE, thus indicating that if it didnt have reserve, it was instock?, and ready to be despatched, i was just wandering how long it will take, as i dont want to pay £15 to get a service that doesnt deliver my games quickly, thanks
James

If it helps the problem it says 11 unique titles added to the list, my question was, it it says rent and not reserve, then surley its in stock, thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Surely a question for LoveFiLM themselves? However just because you have games in your rental queue does not mean you are going to get them. Popular titles especially may all be out.

i doubt any of them are popular

Stop coming here asking questions about a company that has nothing to do with Microsoft softlad, call customer service that's why they are there.

As the above has stated, they may be out of the certain games you have put in your list.

They won't be out of all 11.

But, sometimes you don't even ever get the dispatching notice. Sometimes the game just turns up at your door, and next time you look at the site, it says "At Home".

Don't panic, I bet the games are with you tomorrow.

all of them?

I bet they wont

i thought they were supposed to notify you by email. but i have to use another email, as i used my main one and unknown to me my sister used the free trial so ive technically got an account thats innactive and i cant use, so i cant change my email on the main one now

Remember The postal service in this country sucks, i had 3 games dispatched at the same time on a friday.

One turned up Saturday and the other two on the Tuesday after.

If you have received nothing within a week then e-mail lovefilm.

[quote user="UnchargedTerror"]

i thought they were supposed to notify you by email. but i have to use another email, as i used my main one and unknown to me my sister used the free trial so ive technically got an account thats innactive and i cant use, so i cant change my email on the main one now

[/quote]

They do not notify by e-mail wen the game is dispatched.