sorry, this console can't play until your subscription payments are up to date error 800704dc

i was online when i was disconnected from my part and told i needed to upgrade to gold i restarted my xbox to get a message saying i couldn't connect to xbox live please troubleshoot after doing so and finding nothing wrong tried singing in again and was gave error code 800704DC once again so i deleted my profile off my xbox and singed into Microsoft changed my password and some info saved all changes and tried to download my profile and i get the same 800704DC error every time I've checked my account info and billing info everything is paid and correct my payment isn't even due until later this month and xbox.com says that im a gold member i have no idea what to do and would rather not sit on the phone for an hour waiting for someone who  has no idea how to help any advice is greatly appreciated!!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 32 Applies to:

also every time i close the error message the other one pops up saying this console can not play until the subscription payments are up to date i have NEVER ONCE missed a payment

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi,

Can you please check the alternative billing site found here. Once you do so, and if you don't see any sort of issues with your account or missed payments that aren't being taken from your account then please contact phone support and speak with a billing agent. You can do so by visiting this link here.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.