soporte tecnico

Hola buenas!! Queria saber si alguien alguna vez a enviado su xbox a reparar?? Y si es asi quisiera saber que tal fue el tramite y si ubo algun problema?? En mi caso se me a estropeado el wifi que trae la consola integrado y ablando con los de xbox me dijeron que la consola no reconoce el adaptador de red ese con lo cual que solicite una reparacion y es loque e echo. Si alguien mando su xbox a reparar por favor informarme un poco sobre como fue, muchas gracias un saludo

[Translation: Hola buenas! I wanted to know if anyone ever sent your xbox for repair? And if so would like to know that this was the procedure and if ubo a problem? In my case is me to broken wifi that brings the integrated console and I break with the xbox I was told that the console does not recognize the network adapter that with which you request a repair and is foulbrood and echo. If someone I send your xbox for repair please tell me a little about how it was, thank you greetings] 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hello

In-warranty service: If your Xbox 360 console is serviced within the original warranty period (free repair), you receive either the balance of your original warranty or 90 days, whichever is longer.

Out-of-warranty service: If your Xbox 360 console is serviced out of the original warranty period (paid repair), your serviced console will have a 90-day warranty.

Start a repair request

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

hola buenas tuve un problema con mi Xbox la sesión en la que tuve Xbox live no me permitia entrar la tuve que borrar la puedo recuperar??

Sorry this didn't help.

Mi xbox dice que ya fue enviado y aun no me llega, segun que lo enviaron por fedex y no se donde hablar para saber donde esta

[Translation: My xbox says that he was already sent and not yet I get, according to who sent by fedex and not be wheretalking to know where this]

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there, Venous! This thread here is a little old. If you could create a new one in the future, it will help us give you individual help.

Sometimes the repair centers print out a label saying it's ready to ship a few days before they actually ship it. It may take a few days before you see a status update for that console.

If it still hasn't updated, you'll want to contact us in your area to see if we have an update for you that you cannot see. As always, you can check up on the status with the Online Service Center without calling support!

Sorry this didn't help.