SONY is going to sell off it's PS division!!!

Madest thou look...actually, I was getting tired of seeing the old posts from May get flagged as new today and all the dozens of "Resolution Wars", mine is cheaper and better than yours arguments so I figured I would start off today by saying See you Xbox Live soon!!!  Happy Hump Day! Life is too short to beck and moan over every little detial that someone else might have that you don't.  I would put up Ryse and Forza against anything out there at the moment. You got an Xbox One, like me you may have goten a Day One Edition...Awesome! Enjoy your purchase and play some games!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I'm sorry but what is this thread about?

I think...someone who happy with his xbox?

Pointless.

Clueless^^ ...it's called lighten up people!  You act like you get paid to bash posts for a living...the point was to be happy with the Xbone and not let the rumor mill or the dozen posts about the 1080p/900p/720p debate getyou all riled up constanly

^ The best way to succeed in this is not to start one yourself

[quote]SONY is going to sell off it's PS division!!![/quote]

To Nintendo? I hear they desperately need a relevant console that people want to purchase.

Peace, J.R.  

An enjoyable if confusing read.

[quote user="D33dles"]

To Nintendo? I hear they desperately need a relevant console that people want to purchase.

Peace, J.R.  

[/quote]

And that would be some irony as Playstation was supposed to be a Nintendo product in the first place 'til Nintendo decided to work with some other company after Sony put in all the work and Sony decided that they already had the plans, might as well actually do something with it.