Son downloaded his acct on friends xbox. Older brother (immature idiot) of the friend wrote inappropriate bio causing a suspension.

My 13 year old son has been suspended for 2 weeks.  I am requesting a reconsideration.  He has been counting down the days for the release date (11/13) of Call of Duty.   Please let me know if there is anything you can do. Thank you.

His gamertag is Sammehhhhhh.

Thank you.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

You will need to post about this in the accounts suspensions forum.

[quote user="willomj"]

My 13 year old son has been suspended for 2 weeks.  I am requesting a reconsideration.  He has been counting down the days for the release date (11/13) of Call of Duty.   Please let me know if there is anything you can do. Thank you.

His gamertag is Sammehhhhhh.

Thank you.

[/quote]I'm afraid he will have to sit the ban out, regardless of who altered his bio, he is still responsible for it under Microsoft's terms of use...

The owner of the account is always responsible for the account no matter the circumstances.

Two weeks indicates that this is not his first offense. Who is he blaming for the first two or three I wonder.

[quote user="The Cthulhu"]

Two weeks indicates that this is not his first offense. Who is he blaming for the first two or three I wonder.

[/quote]It could in theory be the first time depending on what was said in the profile content.