somone is accessing my xbox live account from another console

hey i have a few questions somone is ascesing my account beacuse i was on my other xbox live account  and i was sign into the website this morning and i noticed that my other one was signed in 7 hours ago last playing xbox dashboared and i know its wasnt me beacause i was sleeping  now i know about the xbox 360 profile protection and i did all the steps this includes changeing my password and all that now what i want to know is that the person who is on my other account when they try to sign in xbox live wont let them beacuse it did the xbox 360 profile proect and this applys  weather they have remember password on or not. bascially what im trying to say is they wont beable to sign in when they go on my acount the next time and they wont beable to redownload it beacuse they dont know the new password please help!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hi,

Log in https://account.live.com using the credentials for your account that you suspect is being used elsewhere and change the password.

Also, contact xbox support and tell them what have happened so they can verify and take all the necessary steps to check and protect your account and yourself.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If you used the profile protection options on this website then not only will they need to redownload the profile but they will be asked for your Live ID and password again before doing so.

So if you changed your password to something that can't be guessed then you should be safe.

Personally I would create a new email address just to use as a live ID and change my live ID to that new email address.

This would make it even harder for the other person to get into your account because they don't know your new email address.

Sorry this didn't help.

You can create a new Microsoft Account to use on a computer at http://signup.live.com

To change the Microsoft Account, go to the Xbox once you have the new Microsoft Account ready, sign in, and do Settings | Account | --> --> Account Security | Change Microsoft Account

Sorry this didn't help.