something wrong with your microsoft account 80151012

Tried getting on my Xbox to play Xbox live and when it logged in a message popped up saying add security proof that it needs to verify and update proofs so I put in info and it kept going to the last part then freeze for a second and say something was wrong with my account go to accounts.live.com for help which I did I changed password multiple times I chatted with a rep who told me to try re download my profile and when I did it got deleted off my HDD and now I have lost my profile and when I try to download it goes to the last part starts downloading it and fills about quayer of the way and then dissconts from live stops downloading my profile and a message pops up saying sorry somethings wrong with your Microsoft account go to https://account.live.com for help 80151012 this is really irritating all I want to do is play a game online and it won't let me because this stupid reason what were it is I've done all I can think of and I'm just starting to think I lost my profile which sucks because it had a nice amount of gamerscore and achievements and plent of other stuff it even more annoying that I can access it on the computer but on my console HELP ME!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 21 Applies to:

I'm am also suffering the same issue and  would appreciate help.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi, if the profile is not showing in settings/system/storage/Profiles then try clearing the system cache three times one after the other, power the console off and back on and download the profile again.

-

support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

-

If the profile is showing in the Profiles section of your storage device then delete the profile, be sure to delete profile only when asked and then try the cache clearing process as stated above.

Broccoli, tiny trees of green goodness.

Sorry this didn't help.

I manage to finally download my profile after updated the security like phone number,email,etc. On my hotmail account.

Sorry this didn't help.

Yeah I've already changed it twice I only have one phone number so I'm not gonna change it to another phone number ill try changing alternative email but this problem and Microsoft for letting this happen

Sorry this didn't help.

Please consider posting a description of this account in the appropriate forum, Forum 03 http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/12.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.

I Am also having problems with this and its ticking me off I reset my password multiple times and I still can't get in my profile I just want to play some black ops 2 someone please help!!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there InchigoJay, could you please make a new post here, as this thread is a bit old. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm having the same problem now, first when I start up my Xbox it asks for a email address and password and when I put that in it says something is wrong with my ms account, so I change the password and that didn't work at all, then it said delete the profile and download but now it won't download. So first I can't play online and now I can't play at all! I'm saving up every dime I get to get a xbox one but if it's gonna do this crap to then I might just switch to PS, I really don't want to though cause I've been playing Xbox for 10 years now :(

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there WrathfulSwine11!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!

Sorry this didn't help.