Something wrong with my credit card or an investigation?

During Friday, June 3rd, 2011, I was playing a fun game of Call Of Duty Black Ops after watching tons of movies and shows off of Netflix. Suddenly, before my game ended my screen took me out of the party and my game saying the servers were off. Moments later, I called my friend Crazy xD Demon in despite I was scared. I launched an investigation on the account because my bio was changed, it was my friend messing around with me which caused me to get suspended from Xbox Live services for a day. When I login it pops up with a screen saying that my account credit card needs to be changed and my Live has been suspended. I am just a bit scared of what is going on, I got a call from Xbox but I declined the call because it was unavailiable. If I can cancel the investigation or know when it will be over that will be great or know when it will be over.

My gamertag is: Maholic

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Sounds like a billing issue. Go to billing.microsoft.com and make sure you don't owe anything.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'd just sit tight and await your investigation E-Mail, Your not responsible for the things that happen on your account after you told Microsoft it was compromised. Check your email as well to make sure they are not trying to get ahold of you :)

Sorry this didn't help.

It says that I need to change my credit card but I cannot because my ID is blocked. I think an investigation I launched is on. Can I end the investigation?

Sorry this didn't help.

Not until it's complete.

Sorry this didn't help.