Something strange is going on with my xbox

Okay so here's my problem. I’ve had my Xbox 360 for...coming up to two years in November I’ve never really had any other problems apart from a RROD once which was sorted which a new console by the shop I bought it from as it was still under a one year warranty.

Anyway, here’s my problem. I’ve been trying to play games most of the morning but for the past few times my Xbox has lost the theme for it as well as saying I don’t have an avatar or any gamer score. My friend told me to turn my Xbox off and then back on which I did however when trying to play a game the game would always just load as a black screen. I thought it was the game at first so changed the game and went onto a different one however the same thing still happened. I’ve now got it to work and I’m playing some of the game right now however it seems very laggy something which was happening on the other game I was playing I don’t know if it’s just a coincidence of not.

I also formatted my hard drive about a month ago because I was having problems, but it was never this bad or strange. If anyone can help please let me know!

I have an Xbox 360 elite 120GB

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

You might have a corrupted profile try deleting the profile, (profile only not saves) and recover it back.  also clear your cache.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.