Something is wrong with my account!

SOmetimes when i sign into Xbox live it says that i have played games that i do not have. Like right now it says i played Tom clanceys rainbow 6 vegas 1 and 2 but i have not. Also sometimes when i try to sign into xbox live it says my membership info is invalid, when that happens i just recover my account. But it still happens every now and then...

What is going on. 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

That sounds like another person is taking your account by recovering it to another location and using it!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I would start with changing your WLID and/or password on your account. The fact that you need to recover your account like that suggests it is being recovered to another console somewhere and used. Also, if you find that you are no longer able to log in at all, or there are unusual purchases on the account (https://billing.microsoft.com), then definitely call in for the Unauthorized Access claim.

Sorry this didn't help.

Maybe someone else in your house has the game and is playing in on your gamertag?

If you think your account has been compromised you will need to phone xbox Support and open an Unauthorised Access Claim.

Sorry this didn't help.