Someone Reset my gamertags email

Title says it all pretty much 

Ok this has been going on for 3-4 days at the most. I called xbox they seen that my info on the account was changed like 15 mins before I called them. So I tried to get my account Back by answering question on the email and account but everything has been changed. that was the first day the second day this kid starting inviting me to party's on my Gamertag that is what really made me mad so I called Xbox support again. I asked them if their was anything that they could do, they said they can take the gold off because I had just added a 3 month no more than 10 days ago. Ok now the account is silver so no more party's. Next day i wake up I get a message from my account with my password that was on my account before he reset it. that day xbox enforcement team or someone like that called me at an unknown number but i was in school missed that call. So when I got home called them they said they would call again soon and Next day they call me again while I'm at school. They left me a message Something about a UA team working on my account.

What my real question is why can't they just reset my email or something and how long does it take for me to get my account back? Is there anyway I can speak with someone other than xbox support they tell me the same things over and over again all i want is to play xbox again!!

My gamertag is "B o r e d" 

Thanks 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

All you can do in this case is call phone support, file the UA claim, they will lock the account in question, and they will investigate the issue. They will contact you at the end of their investigation to let you know the outcome.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.