Someone must know!!!

My Account was hacked a couple of months ago, We canceled the card and were going to use a prepaid card instead. When we try to enter a prepaid code status code"80169D94" comes up. a couple of nights ago  xbox live stopped working. Customer support said it was because of the cancelled card and said they fixed the issue and the prepaid cards should work. According to them everything "looks good" on thier end. i called back last night and after a lengthy call i was told the status code 80169D94 meant we were banned! i was directed here. i posted on the "why was i banned forum"  and the moderator said our account wasnt banned or suspended? So, someone out there in xbox land must know whats going on! can anyone help or point me in the right direction. Sorry for the long post. THANK YOU 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

You're account hasn't been suspended/banned for a terms of use violation, which is why the enforcement team said your account is not suspended. It sounds like your account is locked out of making purchases, which you would have to continue to try working with phone support to get sorted out.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The error indicates that you xbox live purchasing functions have been “locked”. To unlock ensure that your personal details, name, address, etc precisely match your credit card details in terms of both content and capitalisation. Call xbox phone support and advise you have made this change and ask them to kick the problem to the credit department. Wait 24-48hours and miracle your account works.

Source(s):

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100409201406AA0hySq

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.