Someone keeps disconnecting me and my friends from xbox live

Im not sure if this is the right place to ask, but what can I do if someone is constantly disconnecting people from xbox live?

I used to have a friend who thought it was so funny to disconnect others from the party chat or sometimes kick us out of games by "according to him" accessing our IP addresses and then sending a ton of information to it all at once, thus making the IP address lag a whole lot to the point that either the internet resets itself and/or freezes the xbox console itself. He has done this before, according to friends who have claimed he actually has done this to them. He's never disconnected me before, but I dont want to give him the oppertunity. Just as a test, a friend of mine said he was about to get offline and he asked the guy to lag him offline instead(to more or less see if he's lying) and sure enough he did it within a couple minutes.

Me and EVERYONE that was friends with him, that I know of, have muted, removed, and blocked communication with him, but he still has our IP addresses and I fear that he can still lag us offline if he ever felt compelled to do so. What can my friends and I do about this?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

not much that I am aware of other then reporting him

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.