someone is using my personal email as their windows live log-in email.

Someone named Tyler Brossard is using my personal business email as his WLID, while not hacking my Xbox live email it makes it look as though someone has hacked my account when he purchases anything from XBL.  I dont know how to stop this or what to do but I am really tired of this.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP

any info you need please let me know

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Going to need to have words with whoever the provider is for your business e-mail about that. Because there's no intrusion of an XBL account going on here MS can't help you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Greetings, soulismissing. I'm very sorry to hear about your situation. To echo what VernierSlake has mentioned, if your personal account has been compromised I would make sure to get in touch with your email provider so they can help sort out the issue. Please let us know if you have any further questions!

Sorry this didn't help.

if its the wlid, you could always go to http://account.live and change the windows live id to some other account. Kinda screws him over, but it helps free yours up.

You'd probably should go to my account here and update billing contact email to take your email off as the contact email.

Sorry this didn't help.