Someone is trying to hack me need help asap

Hi Xbox I need your help please help me there is this guy named      [Mod Removed]     and he's other account what he hacks on is    [Mod Removed]  and he's bean   recording me and putting the video on youtube so he's friend can see my gamer tag and he's friend has already try to hack me and I'm a little bit scared because I'm on family pass Gold and if he hacks me he's going to screw up my dads family pass so please help me

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You are not allowed to name/shame on the forums here.  If you believe someone to be doing something against the ToU and CoC of Xbox Live then you'll need to use the dashboard reporting tools to report the person.  Go to their bio and select File Complaint and follow the instructions.  The report will be sent directly to the PET to investigate and take the necessary actions on.

As for the possible hacking, if you've not given them any personal information about your account (ie. email/password or clues that will allow them to guess your email/password) then you shouldn't worry about it.  If you have, then you'll need to change them.  If you do lose access to your account you should immediately contact support and open an Unauthorized Access Ticket for them to investigate.

If you don't want your name in lights on the Youtube video, you can file a complaint about the video on the Youtube page.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.