someone is making a mockery of my gamertag

there is a guy on xboxlive using the gamertag [Removed by Moderator]

i have filed many complaints on him this whole month...nothing has been done...i dont know why? his bio is profain and has my first name in it... 

he is uploading youtube videos talking trash about me and my friends.. and cheating against us online..

once again all i care about is the fact that his gamertag says [Removed by Moderator]"  and that my name is in his bio... please do something

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

His bio does not contain your gamertag at all

It is against he rules to post other people gamertags on he forums. Please review the rules before posting again.

File complaint, block communications that is what you can do. ALSO, there is nothing to indicate that YOUR name is the one on that persons bio. Also, the only thing questionable as to content is the "blow up partner", BUT that is hardly offensive really.  

And just because he has a GT close to yours, does NOT mean that person has to change their GT, or get punished in any way, shape, or form because of it.

oh ok so there is no proof in that he plays saints row as well as me.... and that my name is in fact Ravi.. and that he is trying to say i am a "t r a n n y" yeah...whatever..nice rules..your real helpful!!!!!

doesnt state your name or gamertag in his bio like you stated. However his bio could be classed as offensive

Does his gamertag say Mafia Godhandz is a ***? No it doesnt.

Also, ever hear of the Transidental Argument for god. Tranz could EASILY also stand for that.  Considering your GT has God in it. Also, i never came to the conclusion that the TRAN meant ***.

PS. I find your GT stupid, and deserves some mockery.

And just because he has a GT close to yours, does NOT mean that person has to change their GT, or get punished in any way, shape, or form because of it.

-

maybe xboxlive will appoint you to be the next ambassador..cause your response was so keen.. you really know how to respond to help by laying out the negative facts "his gamertag can have impose a t r a n n y version of your name..its cool man..stop hatin" thats what i read between the lines...your alot of help

Why would i want to be an ambassador, these days any noob can become one.  And i wasnt trying to help you really, i was trying to protect he other person by telling you the forum rules, all the while educating you on those rules. Mainly because it appears you need SOME kind of education based on your grammar skills.

You know your not even worth my time kid..obviously im not going to get any help now that i see a bunch of kids run these forums... thanks xboxlive alot of help

Lol... I bet Lostkauz could even be your dad... We have plenty of common users that are over 30-50. Seriously just man up.

how about  i just take screenshots of the "support" i am getting from these forums ..and email them to all of the gaming websites..maybe someone will pick up on this story "microsoft xbox live forums swarmed by trolls.."  i am sure someone will pick it up..kotaku, ign , gamefaq, gameinformer.. i dont know .. but all i know is that maybe it will change the way you people here act seems you dont have any respect... my age doesnt matter...i use my own credit card for my games/account i dont have to explain *** to any of you.. i was simply reporting some guy going around mocking my gamertag

and posting [Removed by Moderator] on youtube

[Removed by Moderator]

now life goes on..