Someone Help me..

I recently purchased a 1Month Xbox LIVE redeem code for my account as i have only just joined Xbox LIVE, the code worked fine it came up saying i have a month ect... Somehow, i have been screwed over because its saying my account is still on silver, and i can not play online games ect.. And i have no way of contacting Xbox via telephone is there anything possible, i do not want to waste money on another code... Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Where did you redeem your code? If you redeemed it on the site you might and now you are trying to play on Xbox Live you might need to log out of Xbox Live on the console and log back in. If that doesn't work try an account recovery and that should update your membership. See the link below for assistance.

support.xbox.com/.../gamer-profile

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

can any1 help i am get this code on my system my system is asking for an update as i connect its just stuck on this very code...3151.351f.B800.0f00.c000.0034

what am i doin wrong??? plz help thanx.

Sorry this didn't help.

@Kiesey78 - I tried following your instructions and its not worked, and i redeemed the conde on the xbox dashboard it told me i had a month live ect... But my account is still on silver and i can not play any online games?

Sorry this didn't help.

I would suggest trying to redeem the code again and if that doesn't work the only real option is to contact Xbox support by phone. I know you said that you couldn't do that but they are the only team who could look up your account and pre -paid code and see what is going on.

Sorry this didn't help.