Someone hacked into my account and now I'm banned!!!!

Hi, my xbox account, Yeah I Luck So, was hacked a couple months ago and now its banned. What do i do

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

Hello,

Thanks for the support message.

Please go ahead and reach out to Xbox Phone support by dialing 1-800-469-9269 (US & Canada) so they can escalate your concern to the appropriate teams for investigations.  

You may also want to go to the account in question at http://enforcement.xbox.com/ and click on your enforcement history and file a case review explaining that your account was compromised.

Should you have any other concerns, feel free to post back.

Cheers!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Sorry to hear it.  However, I just wanted to add in that you should not call phone support as they cannot help with enforcement issues.  

Please head to the link that iNb4 posted, sign in with the affected gamertag and click on the hammer icon.  You'll then be prompted to start a conversation with the PET who will assist further.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Stewed!

Just wanted to mention that we definitely do recommend you visit http://enforcement.xbox.com/ to submit a Case Review for your suspended account, but if you believe your account has been compromised you'll also want to reach out to our Phone or Chat Support team before submitting that case review. 

Sorry this didn't help.