Somebody's just registered a Just Cause 3 website

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Not played the other ones so this is new to me either way :)

Thanks for posting buddy! :)

Never really got on with these games, but would still have a look to see if the 3rd interests me

Enjoyed the 1st two so a 3rd would be welcome.

Apart from Vice City I preferred Just Cause 2 over any GTA game I've played. Not so much for the actual story but for me it was a lot more fun to play.

And the playing area was HUGE!

Yeah,the Just Cause games are made for just mucking about in.The good old parachute/zip line thingy combo was great fun for getting around the island

Didn't like the first but the second was fantastic and like said, I preferred this to gta

Wow, if this is being compared to GTA then I have missed out :/

Gave up with Just Cause 2 because of the absolute rubbish save system.

The multiplayer though is great fun in short doses. Would be nice if they could find some way to bring it to the consoles.

@ Cloud ...

I'd still rate GTA over Just Cause 2 for the story's but for me anyway apart from Vice City once I've finished I very rarely go back and keep playing.

Just Cause 2 for me though was all about fun, way OTT gameplay, but a gorgeous huge open world with lots to do and see.

Dont know why but I never played either of them, just didn't appeal to me for some reason, and im a sucker for an open world free roam kinda game.

"gorgeous huge open world with lots to do and see."   Lofty you should get a job with the Isle of Wight Tourist Board with them kinda skilzz.