my question is how do i get mine to work tried everything 

http://www.turtlebeach.com/console-compatibility

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Which ones do you have? I have a pair of x42 and I just plugged them in like normal. It does only come through as stereo and not surround sound so far, but that is a MS issue they haven't resolved yet. Also, there is a setting on the console that might need to be changed. One audio setting worked while the other one didn't. I'm not near my console currently, but when I get home I'll take a look and post back if you haven't figured it out yet

Hi thanks all help would be great

i have the turtle beach xl1

i just cant get them to work

This might be an obvious question.... Your trying only trying to get the audio to work right? Because chat doesn't work

Mine work just fine (audio not chat ).

I just plugged the connections into the audio out on my TV and I was fine. I've actually been using one cup on one ear with my x1 mic on the other. Got tired of not hearing people in CoD

audio only what exactly do i have to do what am i looking for on my tv

right

red and white wire goes into R and L audio of tv?

the usb on the Headset goes into xbox?

then it says plug something into controller we cant do that...

so where am i going wrong is there a setting on the xbox i need to change or the tv

There possibly needs to be a setting changed on the xbox one, check under settings -> audio...there are 2 audio settings, one for your component system and one for your headset...I'm writing this from memory, so hopefully you get to the right spot.

Settings has digital audio

HDMI audio

and Optical audio i cant see nothing for headset :(

Plugged my Xp500, into the spdif on the back of the xbox one, works perfectly, again audio only

I might be thinking of the optical output cuz that's what my tb x42s plug into... Check out this thread forums.xbox.com/.../4188399.aspx , maybe it has your answer or get ya in the right place