Some one is literally having a joke with me I've gamed halo for about 3 years and am fairly good at it a few months ago I started noticing strange things happening in game while I was playing almost as if some one has got control over it

These things started off with my reticle flicking off the opponents in battle being spawned constantly in right near the enemy very bad issues off lag against bad kids when I would be on a really high kill streak I will see some one perfectly shoot them and they shoot me and just stand still and die like they only going for me every time or my reticle will just fly off them I've just started to get I can't sprint it's like I press sprint he sprints then stops some one has hacked me and they are just laughing I've never witnessed anything this bad and who ever has done it how can they even apply this stuff to my accounts I've had to stop competive gaming witch is just a joke I really need help on the verge of giving up with xbox I would also like to name and shame a hacker who I think it is cause he the only one ive herd talk about the sprint he gamer tag is ZATRE also there is a kid who is Ddosing he gt is king butterzz

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Sorry but you are not allowed to call out other tags on the forums.  If you believe someone to be doing something against the ToU and CoC of the Live service then use the dashboard reporting tools to report them.  Go to their bio and select File Complaint then follow the instructions.

Also, have you tried using a different controller to rule out issues with the one you have now?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.