Some of my ideas for xbox live

I dont know if this has been talked about before but first i would like to say that ive been paying foe xbl gold for years and stopped paying it cause i got a ps3 and am stuck with silver, anyway i was thinking why not make xbox live silver members be able too play online with others but restrict them from internet explorer and the other apps, cause it sucks having just paid lots of money for a brand new game and getting home not even able to play it because you're not xbox live gold

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I believe you're correct.  But I didn't say they created free tags to do that now.  I just said they already create tags to do that.

@Kedareturns - I think each console can have 3 Gamertags created that can try Gold for 1 month. After that, any account created is a silver account.

@Omega Realities - I have noticed that a lot myself. It does make me wonder though, if everyone got Xbox Live Gold, would they be able to keep a good connection for everyone.

Everytime they have a free gold weekend the whole system seems to bog down.  That same thing would happen if everyone got to play for free.  No thanks.

People create multiple accounts for that very reason now...

They make a lot of money from Xbox Live Gold. If 1 million players buy XBL, its around £40/$60 million so by them making it free, they would lose out a lot. Personally, I would like it to be free (everyone would I think), but as the the poster above me said, it would increase the amount of game modding and cheating, since people would just create multiple accounts knowing there is no risk.

If  xbox live online gaming was to go free....... There would be a massive influx of in game modding and cheating. So it should stay as it is.

Multiplayer gaming should be free.  Save the apps for Gold members.

thats exactly my point why not make silver able to play online with some restrictions like from netflix , internet explorer , etc , i will be renewing my gold soon but still

[quote user="GreaterTirus12"]cause it sucks having just paid lots of money for a brand new game and getting home not even able to play it because you're not xbox live gold[/quote]

There is nothing stopping you playing a game when silver,you just can`t play it online.

-

surely if you have been paying for gold for years then you know full well before you "pay lots of money" for a game, you won`t be playing it online while silver.

Play it online i mean at the end"