Some major problems with every thing.

Hello microsoft, I am writing this post to let you know some thing is wrong with your sevices. Over the last week or so my xbox slim has been acting pretty funky. From turning itself on and off by itself, and to not allowing me to do the the things i want, i wouldn't be suprized if the thing grew self aware and walked out my front door. One time when i turned the console on it beeped repeatedly and then the disc tray started flopping open and all mayhem broke lose. It also freezes way too much to be normal and i had a hell of a hard time getting it to take that update you release yesterday, as a matter of fact i think its the updates that are the root calse of these problems.

ive ownd the console since the slim was availalble so its getting pretty old, but i make sure to treat my devices with as much care as possible so its still in ment condition. I had conversations with a couple of my xbox live friends last night and it seems im not the only one to be getting these problems on the slim. so i thought well maybe if its such a big problem you will deal it eventally boy was i wrong i come home from work today and its ten times worse i cant even log into xbox live and its like the consoles locked me out some how. it says please update your payment methode or play offline now my payment info was out dated because i had to replace my debit card this month but that is not the point my account still had many months of gold membership left and when some how i was able to log in it said i had zero friends! some thing is ovously wrong here not just of my end but on others too please look into this and fix or i will place my money else where

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

The best advice I could offer you is to get in touch with Customer Support about evaluating your XBox (1-800-4MY-XBOX) It sounds like some of your issue may be hardware related. You can try a few things that may help such as: clearing your System Cache, and redownloading your Gamertag,

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Sorry, my link was broken. This is the correct link: System Cache

Sorry this didn't help.

Clearing system cache did not solve the problem, at least not mine anyway. HELP!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hiya Caveman. Sorry about the trouble you have been having. 

Have you updated your billing info? You can either do it at xbox.com or on your console. Here is a handy link if you need any help: Change your Xbox LIVE account information

Give that a try, and let us know how it goes. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.