some guy just threatened to smash my head in with a baseball bat.

i was playing fifa and i was blatently better than him, and he just started mouthing off that if he ever found me he would smash my head through a window. should i file complaint him, as if he finds out he may come and find me even though i removed my location.?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Report, mute, block communications and then ignore the internet hardman.

If I were to beleive every online threat I got I'd have 3-5 trained hitmen after me at the moment (just incase Hint i'm in wales you stupid hitmen call yourselves professionals.)

[quote user="hobblejp"]

If I were to beleive every online threat I got I'd have 3-5 trained hitmen after me at the moment (just incase Hint i'm in wales you stupid hitmen call yourselves professionals.)

[/quote]

We're just biding our time

Don't believe any threats made by a random stranger on the internet. If they are pathetic enough to act tough online then they clearly are just wimps and hand out empty threats like they are going out of fashion.

Just block communications and report.

thanks guys

File a complaint and block communications.

thankyou

lol yeah course this happenend...oh dear the trials and tribulations online eh.....online threats are just virtual, random people sparking off because they can......even asking if he can find out where you live, seriously....do us a favour. Report, block...buy a hard hat just in case

If you think he can actually do that to you, I would suggest you get a baseball hat.

But if you think he can't do it, then block communications with him and file a complaint. Simples.

Phone the police. It could be your life on the line.