Some 1 Took my email

Hi everyones,here my problem.

I had my account :XxPower GripxX  made with my parents email  *** Email address is removed for privacy ***  and linked to my own Lo****@... and to my cell phone (***)***-**87 

But it look like some1 been able to use it :WreckedEar84417 or the Email have possibly been duplicated (My parents email was gave by our ISP)

I do know this email belong to us since my mail and phone was already linked wich allowed me to change de password of some1 else using my cell phone number already linked(WreackedEars84417)

I dont want to make trouble to nobody so my 2questions ares:

1: How can i now change my Email for my xbox account or who and where must i contact some1

2:Who can i contact to fix my parents email or on wich website do i have to look for,Xbox.com or Micrisoft?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

hi there. this link might be of help :support.xbox.com/.../change-xbox-live-account-info  

If not, then someone will read this post shortly and will be able to advise you further. sorry im not of much help but im new at this, see how you go with the link and in the meantime il see if i can find out anything else for you. good luck :D

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

if you cant access because iv done that from my account, i clicked

my account

scrolled to the bottom of the page

clicked account management support page.

hope that helps :D

Sorry this didn't help.

Following the informations i found this account isnt even in work,my profile must have been kicked of the mail and it created this account auto when come to this website,i might just have to call xbox,well thans Saw for your help.

Sorry this didn't help.

No worries hun. Hope U have got it sorted? =D

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello, the only options you have to change your Microsoft account alias, which is your log in email, is to do so on account.live.com under your alias. Youll have to sign in with the correct email and change your primary alias on this page, the email you signed up with, and also need to make sure that it is the correct email associated with the right gamertag. to verifty the email simply go to xbox.com and sign in and make sure the right gamertag name shows in the top right hand corner of the page. As far as your parnets email goes, if your just trying to get their email back you can do so on xbox.com. Click the sign in button in the time right and click the cant access my account link at the bottom. if you need help reseting it call support.....1(800)469-9269

Sorry this didn't help.