So who has gone the furthest over the top?

I've just had something of a silly spree on various websites following payday. In the last 25 minutes I've secured my Xbox 360 copy of Call of Duty Ghosts with the Freefall multiplayer bonus map from GAME, Battlefield 4, Assassin's Creed 4, Titanfall, Watchdogs, and Destiny all for Xbox One from Amazon, and I've signed up for Destiny beta on Bungie net. When you throw in my £489.85 Xbox One Day One Edition Bundle with Ryse, FIFA 14 and a Play and Charge kit for the game pad... It adds up to quite a sum. Around £780 to be exact.

Why am I telling you? Because I'm curious to see if there is anyone who has gone even MORE over the top with their Xbox One spending. Don't be shy! We're all friends here. Spill!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I pre-ordered a day one edition console which comes with Fifa 14 and a plug and charge kit, so I've spent about £450.

I've also pre-ordered; PS4, Fifa 14 (ps4), Killzone, 2x controllers & ps4 camera for £469.99 from Amazon (this is for a friend who didn't pre-order but wants one as I pre-ordered both consoles to make my choice but I chose Xbox One).

Until he pays you back mate, you are going to have spent a lot of money lol

he's paying me before it ships, I have the money to cover it but I am doing it as a favour, if I didn't trust him I wouldn't do it, which I do trust him.

Oh I just meant the Playstation would be delivered to you and then money would exchange hands with your friend. I don't doubt his credibility because I've never met him. I still think you are a great friend for doing that though.

I pre ordered two ones, a ps4.  Madden, nba 2k, ryse, ghosts, bf4, ac4 dr3, Titan fall, watchdogs and plan on purchasing zoo tycoon/mine craft for download....though I might cancel/sell 2 of my system preorders.  I still haven't been sold on the ps4...and I'm not sure if there are enough co-op games yet to purchase two ones (so i can play with my gf).

I haven't done much other then preorder a ONE. The fact that I can easily download games to my console is going to kick the crap out of my wallet. There are easily 5 or 6 games that are a day one purchase for me.

[quote user="CODukes4"]

I pre ordered two ones, a ps4.  Madden, nba 2k, ryse, ghosts, bf4, ac4 dr3, Titan fall, watchdogs and plan on purchasing zoo tycoon/mine craft for download....though I might cancel/sell 2 of my system preorders.  I still haven't been sold on the ps4...and I'm not sure if there are enough co-op games yet to purchase two ones (so i can play with my gf).

[/quote]Holy... I surrender man.

CODukes4 If you sell that PS4 as soon as you get it (on ebay or something) i bet you double your money.

rent $1700  BF4 $65 Con-ed $125 TV/Net Phone $125  shall I go on?

Paid for the XB1 months ago... going all digital so I will update this thread on Nov 24th

LOL

Wowhowhowhow.