So Whats Next?

Now that Titanfall is out I'm just curious what games the community is looking forward to next?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Playing Titanfall is next, along with finishing up other titles.

As someone who gets through his work weeks by looking forward to something, I can confirm that I have given this quite a bit of thought. My next date of interest is the 20th when the Dx12 stuff is revealed. After that comes Watchdogs in late May, followed by Sniper Elite 3, and E3, and then we work our way from there.

QUANTUM BREAK!!!

Watchdogs of course and maybe destiny.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Well, I just picked up South Park The Stick of Truth on my Xbox 360, so I'll probably being playing the crud out of that.

Watchdogs...Metal Gear Solid...Spiderman...Destiny...Batman. Hopefully a WSOP Poker game aswell real soon.  

Hard to say.

Looking forward to Metal Gear Solid and infamous, but they being bought on the PS4 because I need a reason to turn it on(Seriously havent played a game on it since December) but after those two, it's going to be a long drought. Your typical Summer Drought really.

Sacred 3 on the 360 this summer.

Destiny, The Division, FF 14, ESO, Quantum Break, Lords Of The Fallen. I was looking forward to The Witcher3 also but it got delayed.

I still want more info on Mad Max

https://madmaxgame.com/en/

and want to see more of Battlefront