So what's wrong with the thumbsticks?

I've got a friend who is taking his Xbox back for multiple reasons but one of them was the thumb sticks on the controller. What exactly is wrong with them? I know there are complaints about trigger and bumper placement but that's the first I've heard about thumbstick issues.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 16 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

controller is perfect IMO

Best controller I've ever used.

Nothing wrong with them. Awesome controller!

nothing wrong with them...they are awesome.  The bumper complaints are from those that don't know how to use them.  You don't have to reach for them...you just roll your finger up a little from the trigger.

The thumb sticks are too loose but the grip feels a bit better than the xbox 360 controller. Not much has really changed (Should have kept the quadrant indicator) in the design and the vibration of the controller is a bit underwhelming considering that they added extra rumble motors.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I think the controller is pretty good myself.  No complaints.

I h8t the pad hope xbox sell a 360 pad that works on the one if not looks like I have to do the same and sell my xbox one

^ bahahahaha really guy

The only thing I could imagine someone disliking about it is the smaller analog sticks, which from what I think, makes them feel looser-ish (not a word)?  Took me a minute to get used to it but it is fine now.

That's what I h8t the analog sticks if I could have the 360 analog sticks on the Xbox one pad I be well happy