So what is your haul this Ultimate Game Sale go round?

So what did everyone go after this go round of the ultimate game sale.  Myself I went for Borderlands: The Handsome Collection and Saints Row Bundle.  Did not even spend the price of one brand new game on both which essentially equates to 4 games for the price of 1.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I picked up both Battlestations games for the 360.

Love those game types, but have yet to even play either of them.

Not a bad haul except TPS is kind of bad. 2 and 1/2(not sure about Gat) solid games though. My girlfriend bought State of Decay and Saints Row. I'm thinking about picking up AC Chronicles. Tomorrow's the last day. Maybeeeee. I was kind of disappointed in the sale now tbh. Nothing that great there and I was hoping they would add a daily deal or something. Maybe tomorrow because it's the last day.

AC Chronicles is ok but it kind of reminds me of an old school Nintendo game with enhanced graphic.  I like it though.

Tell Tale Bundle for $55 and Lego Batman for $18......  almost Far Cry Gold for $28... but waiting...

'AC Chronicles is ok but it kind of reminds me of an old school Nintendo game with enhanced graphic'

You do not understand how much the above sentence excited me, half the time I buy a sidescoller is to feel nostalgic about the good ol' Nintendo days. I'll most likely get to playing it tonight!

Though I picked up Slender, Goat Sim, AC, Legend of Korra, Monopoly Plus and the Dragon Age DLC all for approximately $36 so I'm happy with that. I haven't been spending much money on games lately so felt good to just go all out, haha.

So I finally looked at some Korra gameplay and I think I'm definitely skipping it lol. It doesn't look bad, but not a game I would pay for even for 7.50 or whatever the price is. How is Slender Digi? I saw you mention you played it on the 360 and it must have been good to get it again haha.

@kingvas: Get dat Far Cry! Does gold come with the season pass? That sounds like an amazing deal. The game has a solid SP but weak MP. I played it for the shigs the other day and suprisingly people still play it!

It's awesome mate, but I really got into it because I realised there was this little horror mystery to it when I just thought it was a scary faceless man in the forest and had no story to it. So in the end my mind was kind of a little blown as to what really transpired with the Slender man.

It also has unique scares unlike some horror games where you get used to the 'jumps' the worst is collecting a page, turning around and Slender man is right in your face when you didn't expect him, haha.

It's not the best game, but after playing I do see how it got to this 'cult' status among the online community and that is kind of the reason I first played it. See what the fuss was about.

Hello everyone  :)

There was nothing worth picking-up on this Ultimate Game Sale so I didn't get anything at all.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone  :)

Borderlands THC

Outlast

White Night

ACC: China

Slender: The Arrival

I'm still on the fence if I should pick up MKX.

^If you need any kind of a nudge it's actually been incredibly well received on this forum and I personally hadn't played an MK since 6 and well X is just amazing. This coming from someone who buys a fighting game once every 3 or 4 years though, so I guess take that for what you will, haha.

If you don't decide to get it, there's always next time and I'm sure we'll see it on sale again this year.