so what is teh day one - premium packaging?

So what is the premium packaging?

• The Day One console includes a commemorative controller, token code to
    unlock an exclusive Day One achievement, and premium packaging at no additional
    cost

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

instead of green, day one black scheme.

ahh thanks!!

Just excited !

Also they all have a free game thrown in for good measure, either Fifa or Forza 5

USA doesn't get a free game, I think.

no free game for USA which is bogus.  They threw in FIFA to get the Euro gamers you'd think they'd throw in something free for their largest fan base.  Unless they are announcing something today at their reveal but I'm not holding my breath

yeha, im getting the xbox one and am  a bit upset that we get no free game.

A free game would be awesome, but anything that's a day one exclusive bonus should have been announced a month ago to encourage pre orders.

That does suck for you, you would have thought it would have been a global thing, normally it's us that get shafted.

[quote user="Hoover090113"]

no free game for USA which is bogus.  They threw in FIFA to get the Euro gamers you'd think they'd throw in something free for their largest fan base.  Unless they are announcing something today at their reveal but I'm not holding my breath

[/quote]

Largest fan base ? 
Euro population roughly 711 million , US population roughly 314 million

I do think you guys should have has a free game mind you , fair is fair no matter what part of the world you are in ... hell I would have been happy if every console came with Madden or something as I hate fifa 

They are paying a lot less than us to get a xboxone.  I think its around £100 less maybe more and thats why we get a free game.