So umm, i got a BF3 Alpha code

I didn't realise it was PC n'all so i downloaded it, my laptop is not for gaming but hopefully it isn't too bad. I will be keeping a tab on new features and stuff.
At first i thought it was a scam, i wonder if they choose any old riff raff because i am not a beloved fan of the series, but ah well. Anyone else got it? If mozilla wasn't stopping me using the forums i would have posted the code here, but i had to open IE and post this, how annoying.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="lewgiffard"]

[quote user="Shiftymorgan"]

What email address is this all coming from?

I have big issues with hot mail running rampant and claiming stuff I do read is spam.

What email address are battlefield and MOH coming from?

[/quote]

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

[/quote]

Cheers

Wouldn't mind getting into the xbox beta myself  is this possible without the moh invitation cheers

Looks like they're done handing out codes: bf3alpha.battlefield.com/index.php

Oh well beta in a month.

same thing, but even posting codes on here it encourage more to just show up begging, would rather the codes I have never get used then just give them to non xbox gamer on this site begging "for them and a brother" lol

[quote user="Cokney Charmer"]

so people just encouraging people who dont even play xbox to abuse this site to get codes the will probably just sell lol...loving the way uk mods just allowing this to take place on xbox.com

[/quote]

Probably wouldn't be allowing, they're just unaware and not present cos they are completely useless.

so people just encouraging people who dont even play xbox to abuse this site to get codes the will probably just sell lol...loving the way uk mods just allowing this to take place on xbox.com

Andyjod77 - You've made my week :)! Thanks so much mate, my brother and I were dying to play.

And to Kill and the others, unfortunately I do own alot of games on my PC, and the ones I do on the XBox go on my GFs account (Dance Central etc haha).

I will return the favor here (obviously), if my brother or my account receives one before the Alpha is over.

Once again THANKS SO MUCH Andy!

That's alright at least you were nice enough to give it out. I think the guy you gave it to doesn't even play Xbox though look at his games played and gamerscore. He probably made that account to ask for a code.

Sorry guys only ad the 1

Sent it to your xbox mate enjoy