So now FIFA has lost the war to the hackers...

Are EA doing anything about the people who have hacked their pros? Every game I go into now someone has hacked their pro. Nothing has been done, its been a good month or 2 since this hack came around, and are EA doing anything about it? Or are they doing what they always do and that they have our money and dont care about us.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's EA, what do you expect?

Their "fix" will be FIFA 12.

A better question would be are they doing anything to prevent it happening in upcoming games?

I doubt they have the framework in place to do much about it in Fifa 11 without a considerable amount of effort (although I guess that depends exactly what you want them to do about it?) which this late into the games lifespan is probably not worthwhile.

Well they could at least ban them? Every game I go into there is about 2 or 3 people who have hacked their virtual pros. Im sure there are some EA devs who play online and they probably dont care?

[quote user="UseYourIlusion"]I doubt they have the framework in place to do much about it in Fifa 11 without a considerable amount of effort (although I guess that depends exactly what you want them to do about it?) which this late into the games lifespan is probably not worthwhile.[/quote]

it might not be worth while to EA but it is to everyone who bought the game,they should be able to play it hack free for however long they want to.

these hackers are going to destroy every decent game given enough time.

EA have bigger fish to fry at the moment. First theres the BF3 Alpha and getting ready for the Betas. Then theres the fact some of their servers have messed up again and basically knocked out all BFBC2 stats, so their trying to find the bigger problem of what keeps causing their servers to do this. My guess is the issue is on their to fix list but at the moment its not their main concern, thats probably making sure their whole server network doesn't collapse.

In what way are they hacking their virtual pro?

Might be an Idea to check out the Fifa Forums on the EA community site and see if this has been raised or acknowledged...all you can do on this site is discuss the fact it happens which wont do anything to actually getting it solved. From using midget pros with the afro perk thing that gives them ridiculous speed and shooting skill....sometimes what you consider to be a hacked pro is just making use of what was put in the game to better effect then intended...annoying as it is

I didnt know it was possible. I hate the way teams or indaviduals use the "glitch" , ala small player big hair etc then play the same thru ball tactic everytime. Its annoying as heck and hopefully will be irriadicated and not appearing on fifa12.... I live in hope

[quote user="Piztup"]

In what way are they hacking their virtual pro?

[/quote]

Basically there is a max rtating you an get in certain positions.

For example strike is 89. And you get people who have hacked their pro stats to get up to a rating of 127 which means all their stats are 127 and really overpowered meaning normal virtual pros cannot deal with them so its no fun as they can have shots from the half way line and outmuscle and outpace everyone on the pitch.

.....Another game I liked ruined.... will be sticking to playing friends or just in the xbl forum league from now on then. If I run into any its report time though.

Bit sad really but these types are the ones who really do suck at the game so need to cheat. (im not good at all but thats part of the enjoyment, bettering my play)