So I got gamer score reset along time ago like 2 years+

So back like in 2009 or something like that I use a external device to "cheat" my gamerscore and get achievements for all the games I played, it gave me like 65k gamerscore I was 20k legitely before that. Anyways I dont care about gamerscore I did it back then cause I was young didnt really know what I was doing. A friend showed me his 120k account and I said I wanted to do it. Anyways im 19 now and the other day I clicked on my profile and I saw cheater and I was like let me see if I can post here to get it fixed. Ive been a "good" gamer for at least 2 years now. And going in to xbox one I rather not see the cheater thing anymore. So this is me apologizing for my actions when I was young and asking for forgiveness and to take off "cheater" out of my gamer zone. Thanks and if it can't be done oh well I tried.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Your apology is appreciated but that wont do it. All suspensions/bans are final including being branded a CHEATER. Your only option is to create a new account

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

ill just keep it at that, I did read though that if you show the community that you wont do it again it could possibly happen. oh well

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.