so i got a new xbox and then moved my hard drive over to the new one. (its not a black slim its a white one) and it says corrupt. what do i do?

i have a data transfer cable and i need to know how to fix rtthis becuz i wanna play xbox livee

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Does the original XBOX 360 hard drive still have the data on there or is it totally gone after you've done the move? Also please try to visit this site and read through it as it tells you how to use the Hard Drive Transfer Cable. Please make sure you are using an original Microsoft transfer cable and not a 3rd party transfer cable as this can also cause problems with corrupted transfers. Support documentation: support.microsoft.com/.../937279. If the hard drive transfer cable is not working out for you, you can also try to use a USB Flash Drive (16GB max is usable on the XBOX 360)  If you need more assistance regarding this please let us know.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Sounds like you moved the hard drive over from a banned console. Doing that will result in data corruption. The only recourse is to start over on all the games you played (as far as game saves are concerned), everything else can be re-downloaded via your Download History on the new hard drive on the new console.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.