So excited

Game have just sent me an e-mail to confirm they've debited my bank account and that my day one should be hear next Friday.

Cannot wait for it. Bye bye £410 and hello shiny new console.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Same for me and Shopto yesterday. Bye bye £489, hello Xbox One.

Indeed and my 30th this Monday coming so cha-ching. Already got £30 extra for game.

I'm pretty much the only one of my friends that hasn't jumped Microsoft's ship. While I only really use my consoles for games now, in the future that will be a different story. I somehow feel that despite all the BS surrounding the 1080p vs. 720p argument that it will be quelled by next year. I also have a feeling that the Xbox One will be the better selling console in the long run. The fact that out of the box it does so much more than the competition on launch, that already puts it in a strong lead for potential functionality that is to come later in the consoles life cycle.

lucky you lot,

got mine with amazon so lets hope mine don't *** up

[quote user="xDARKGUITARISTx"]

I'm pretty much the only one of my friends that hasn't jumped Microsoft's ship. While I only really use my consoles for games now, in the future that will be a different story. I somehow feel that despite all the BS surrounding the 1080p vs. 720p argument that it will be quelled by next year. I also have a feeling that the Xbox One will be the better selling console in the long run. The fact that out of the box it does so much more than the competition on launch, that already puts it in a strong lead for potential functionality that is to come later in the consoles life cycle.

[/quote]

Smart guy :)

i see too many people saying "my friends swicthed so i am" and its sad. its the old "if your friends jumped off a bridge thing" You should buy the one you feel is best. I think your friends are going to be jealous of your decision in a few months

I ordered from Microsoft, and heard that they were going to start processing orders on the 15th. I hope they don't try any earlier, since I get paid on the 15th...