So disappointed in the Xbox one

Watching the announcement of the Xbox one I could not wait to pre order one for me and one for my son .... If only I knew the what they wasn't,t saying..... Like TV guide as only available int USA and won,t work in uk ... Shouting at the connect bbc 1 for twenty minutes through my sky box and nothing and after just buying turtle beach x400 and then find out that Xbox do not provide or even thought of a adapter just shows they are counting on Xbox loyal fans which I have been for years paying for my live gold ... Tried starting a party with my son who is in the same building as me was impossible and could not even invite him in to my game so frustrating we turned them off my son put is 360 on then there was i have years of mp3 on USB stick listen too upstairs on my 360 and have music what have downloaded on to it so I thought I would listen on my Xbox one .. Wrong again no media player...... After spending nearly a 1000 pounds with u I was not too pleased .. Lots of my friends still have 360 and asked about the Xbox one told them to keep them and save your money.... I even upgraded tv thinking graphics was gonna be amazing... Only forza 5 as 1080 and they even cheated us on that less tracks less cars shame in you Microsoft .... If I could have walked into game and asked for my money back I would have.. If they wasn't,t ready why not tell us ...did not any at Microsoft try chat before they put it into a box it is absolutely awful

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Not as awful as your grammar....just putting that out there.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

i have to agree with the op on a few things here no media player is shambolic for the so called all in one xbox one. but lucky you dont have to deal with customer support then you would be proper annoyed the only reason why i still have it is because my son can play with his friends on it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.