So, a bit of frustration trying to renew a membership.

To cut to the chase, I'm attempting to get a 12-month account right now. All efforts result in support code 80190821 which according to a search is a billing issue? However after going over my billing history I can't find anything wrong. No issues, no missed payments, and according to Microsoft billing my card is good. Certainly my bank agrees.

Still, I'm unable to change my membership. My card won't work, my brother's won't either, who has no problem with his own account, so it can't be a bank/card problem, one would think. In the past I bought a card and renewed the code to get Xbox Live, but the times come again and I'm simply frustrated I have to resort to this when I appear to have done nothing wrong.

So can anyone resolve this? The last time I called support they offered....no help whatsoever, I told them of my idea to just get a card and they told me to go with that, which I can do again but should I have to?

Frustration.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

For the third time, same thing here. I called and they were of no help, the guy suggested I should keep better track of how much money I have in my bank account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You need to make sure your credit card information is correct. If you have moved out of your accounts region that would be one reason why you are having an issue. Your account information and credit card information must match.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.