SmartGlass Voice Typing!!!

I'm so surprised no one is talking about how amazingly cool this is! With SmartGlass we can send messages over Chats, Skype and in forum postings (such as this very post). I even make entries on web pages, such as filling out Forms using it! It's so simple, for example: While sending a message, I just jump to SmartGlass, tap the microphone on my phone's keyboard and talk.

When I'm done, the entry is pushed to the Xbox One... forget typing with the onscreen keyboard or even with your phone or tablet's keyboards, just use your voice with the native voice recognition most tablets and  Smart phones have these days.

I personally use Swype's Dragon voice recognition, but it all works with this just the same.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Thanks for the heads up, I've downloaded the smart glass app but haven't gotten a chance to use it yet

Cool, ty for the heads up :)

[quote user="Ancient Weapon"]

I'm so surprised no one is talking about how amazingly cool this is! With SmartGlass we can send messages over Chats, Skype and in forum postings (such as this very post). I even make entries on web pages, such as filling out Forms using it! It's so simple, for example: While sending a message, I just jump to SmartGlass, tap the microphone on my phone's keyboard and talk.

When I'm done, the entry is pushed to the Xbox One... forget typing with the onscreen keyboard or even with your phone or tablet's keyboards, just use your voice with the native voice recognition most tablets and  Smart phones have these days.

I personally use Swype's Dragon voice recognition, but it all works with this just the same.

[/quote] Actually I did here. http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/general_discussion/f/3817/p/1630601/4224930.aspx#4224930

Cool, I did not see that even after doing a search... But yeah, very cool... People really need to understand how amazingly effective this is. This, in itself, is reason enough to have SmartGlass and in itself another thing that makes the Xbox platform so appealing to have and use!

lol, with the search function here, I can't even find my own post regarding it... craziness :-)