Smaller Dashboard

I dont know about some people on here when i turn my xbox on i just play games.

I dont need all that rubbish thats on the dashboard at all when i can do all that on my pc!

For me Xbox 360 is my games console not a pc i wish they would remove some of the content of the dashboard so it just does your games, whos online.and marketplace that would be my dashboard!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

have it boot up directly to disc when you turn the power on in your console settings then

What if you don't play all games off the disc?  Like the one I just purchased and downloaded to my hard drive?

Then dont complain about the dashboard its there for a reason

OP you you talking like app,music,video,bing games. What happen  other do not haved a PC to get that content at all? You tell them to buy a computer. but what if the 360 is only way they can afford to get it. Becoues it cost less then a PC.  You need think about other before yourself. And that the fact.

The apps and ads on the dash have absolutely zilch to do with me going to "my games" to play something.  Well, except that I have to go past them to get to it.  Anyway, saying it's there for a reason doesn't hold up in this case, when those things are quite unrelated.

I agree it should be customisable. Adding and removing certain features you don't use. Plus customising for faster searching, i.e arcade games seperate from GoD games installed. Rather than just recent and alphabetical, you should be able to organise by favourite, genre etc..

One of many reasons I'm not bothering with Microsofts next iteration. Unless what they announce is akin to deification.

hmm, take the "i" out of that word and that would've been a memorable typo.

They allow you to pin stuff for a reason. Still amazes me how few people use this on Xbox or Windows....

Most likely won't see anything new for this console, maybe they would change this dash whenever the next console is released so the two consoles would have a similar look. I do want to see complete customability with the next console dashboard, I mean the collosus of tech that MS is and we can't even see the backgrounds on our consoles? Embarrassing!

I definitely don't like what it's turned into. At least remove the adds. We pay for the service. People originally payed for cable so they wouldn't have adds. Now look at it. It's filled with adds. Paying for Xbox online started off with no commercials. Now there are. You don't have to watch them but they're still there. Why would I wan't to know about a new car when I'm going on my console to play my game. The apps I don't mind all that much. Sure they are related to your activity most of the time for the game adds but I would really enjoy the dashboard more if there were no adds.

I use the pins myself because its a faster way for me to get to the games stored on my hdd. don't use discs much anymore as they're a hassle