Small inconvinience

hello people!

Just created a new Xbox Live account today for YT purposes, did all the normal stuff, however when i completed all the steps, then had to sign back into the account on my console, after i put in all the details, it just comes up with a white xbox guide box on screen (guess its buffering) then after a minute of waiting it says "cannot sign into this account at this time, try later" so i tried much later, same thing.

So, i came here and signed in, no problems with signing in, then whilst i was here, i changed the gamertag on the account, so then i had to delete the account from my xbox and recover as it instructs me. However, when i try to recover, the loading bar gets like, an eigth of the way and t says "Sorry, recovering accounts at this time is unavaliable" and it keeps saying the same thing over and over.

Shall i just wait, or what?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Make sure when you try to recover your account that you have it deleted. Also try to clear your system cache before downloading your account again. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Sly Impact! Is there any other information in the error displayed? Perhaps a numerical code? Also, do other profiles download on your console without issue? Thanks! :)

Sorry this didn't help.

the numerical code im getting is 80151909

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks Sly! As Portia asked, do other profiles on your console have issues downloading? Do you get the same issue if you try downloading this new profile to a different console? Let us know, thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

yes, other profiles do have issues downloading, and no, there isnt a problem downloading the profile to other consoles.

Sorry this didn't help.

Alright, at least we know that your profile is good, there must be something going on with your console. Can you try this: turn the console off, remove all storage devices, insert and format a fresh USB device, then try downloading your profile again. If this works, there could be an issue with your Hard Drive. Once we know for sure, we'll go from there. Let us know, thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.