Small Gamestop 6PM tonight

Driving home from work and our entertainment center in my city has a small Gamestop satellite store...maybe the size of someones garage...   this was the line out there at 6PM.. and I only got half of it as I driving by...

Seeing this makes me happy i am not going to bestbuy tonight, who will most likely have 5 X the amount of people...

https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/1455158_10153523174290265_772436840_n.jpg

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I just left GameStop and got my ticket (#7) it wasn't that many out there, maybe like 13 when I left. Can't wait!

wow thats impressive for a small store

I am #2 in line at my Gamestop.  They also gave out free goodies too.  Got a Xbox One launch day shirt, Ryse lanyard, and an Xbox One controller keychain.  They are doing a raffle for more free stuff tonight as well.

well I live in a suburb of NYC.. I have maybe 5 gamestops, all within 15 minutes of driving.... 2 targets, 3 wallmarts, 2 toysRus, a Kmart and 2 bestbuys.... plus a few mom and pop places....all within a 20 minute radius.. looked like Halloween out there a few minutes ago....

Man, gamestop's here never do any give aways but oh well, all I need is my X1.

yeah this one will have Pizza and soda and chips and snacks... they do a good job for small place....I never go to these.. Im too old and would prefer to just pick it up in the afternoon

Number 10 at my local GS. Got there 15 minutes before 6pm. 75 preorders and 15 for walk ins available.

Im number 3 in line at my game stop store in the mall here in orlando....there were people in line before 6pm who didnt pre order it....i couldnt wait in a line that long lol....so i can just come back right before 12 and cut everyone off!....ohhh also got a free xbox one green shirt!

Glad they are doing the ticket thing because it is now raining out here. Hopefully it stops by midnight.