SLOWER THAN A WEEK IN JAIL

Why  since  this  site  has  been  revamped  so  to  speak  does  it  take  forever  to  change  between  threads  and  pages.  I  can  only  ever  browse  a  few  posts  now  before  I  get  annoyed  and  leave.  Ive  tried  it  in  3  different  locations  and  its  the  same  from  them all.  Very  very  annoying

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

All  I  get is  .....waiting  on  xbox  forums  at  the  bottom  of  the  screen.

Same for me. Incredibly slow. Wish we could revert back to the old board, or at least give us the option. I think they've overloaderd it graphically and the coding isn't that smooth, so it just takes ages.

Same for everyone!

Never been in jail for a week so wouldn't know lol but I hardly come on here anymore.....its too boxy for my liking.

i did 2 years once for a crime i didnt commit. went quite slow

I was once convicted of a crime I didn't commit. However I promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade and fled to the Los Angeles underground.

That was far quicker than the loading speed of this forum.

lol

In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. They promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no-one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team.

Even  the  A  Team  couldnt  fix  this mess

Lets be honest Prisons nowadays probably have 100mb internet in each cell and each prisoner having a £2000 PC.

And a choice over Xbox360 and PS3 Deac0nn