Slim Wifi Issues

My Slim seems to have so many issues. Just the last 2 days it disconnects from live and then tells me I have to attach the wifi adapter. It's built in!!! Also Netflix runs like crap on it also. Takes minutes to load shows, etc. Odd thing is my old elite in my bedroom which is farther from the router runs perfectly smooth and has no issues. What's the deal??? Also, I asked guys at Vest Buy and they suggested a new router but I looked into what needs to be done to bypass the router built into my u-verse all in one unit and I don't feel like starting that whole complex mess. And I don't think that is the real problem since my elite works perfectly fine. Anyone else having issues with their Slim? Thanks!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

[quote user="Outside The Law"]My Slim seems to have so many issues. Just the last 2 days it disconnects from live and then tells me I have to attach the wifi adapter. It's built in!!! Also Netflix runs like crap on it also. Takes minutes to load shows, etc. Odd thing is my old elite in my bedroom which is farther from the router runs perfectly smooth and has no issues. What's the deal??? Also, I asked guys at Vest Buy and they suggested a new router but I looked into what needs to be done to bypass the router built into my u-verse all in one unit and I don't feel like starting that whole complex mess. And I don't think that is the real problem since my elite works perfectly fine. Anyone else having issues with their Slim? Thanks!

[/quote]Please see this page for more information regarding your issue.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

None of those support topics help this situation or address the issues.  But thanks for trying.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Outside The Law! We're happy to help you out further if you could post back with the details requested in our start here sticky (forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx)! This will help us get a better idea of your set up and current issue. :)

Sorry this didn't help.